NAR now offers three options for members to fulfill their Code of Ethics training requirement.
Please choose one of the following:
1) Continuing Education (CE) Option, $29.95
Take the CE course (link is external)
- This course offers an estimated 3 credit hours of CE for $29.95
- View the list of states (link is external) that grant CE credit
2) FREE Course for Existing Members
Begin or resume
- Take this free course if you are an existing member to fulfill your training requirement
- Revamped course (link is external) now available, includes new platform and specialized content for appraisers
3) FREE Course for New Members
Begin or resume
- Take this free course if you are a new member to fulfill your training requirement
Before you take the training:
- View training resources for new members or for existing members.
- Learn what login information you’ll need, the best browsers to use, what to expect once you complete the course, and other tips for taking the course.
- Check if you have completed the course by clicking the “View My Education Records” link on this page.
About the Training Requirement
REALTORS® are required to complete ethics training of not less than 2 hours, 30 minutes of instructional time within four-year cycles. The training must meet specific learning objectives and criteria established by the National Association of REALTORS®.
The current four-year cycle will end Dec. 31, 2016.
Training may be completed through local REALTOR® associations or through another method, such as home study, correspondence, classroom courses, or online courses.